JOB DESCRIPTION: Recruitment Manager
Reports to: Director of Operation
Purpose of Position:
The Recruitment Manager will work closely with the Director to develop and implement effective recruitment and practice, policy and procedures to support the development of high performing team.
The ultimate goal of all employees is to deliver Sales, excellent customer service, creating a unique experience for the customer which makes them want to return; you should be positive, loyal and a proud ambassador of the ARYAANYA GROUP.
Core Non-Negotiable Skills and Experience:
- Incredible attention to detail
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- A natural empathy towards people and their development
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure that recruitment and selection procedures and practice meet operational needs, legislative and good practice requirements.
- To place advertisements on selected hosts and plan and coordinate open days.
- To conduct initial screening of CVs and conduct initial telephone interviews.
- To liaise with account managers and external recruiters
- To work with managers to develop the recruitment process, including interview guidelines and a standard questionnaire to establish whether the non-negotiable skills and experience have been demonstrated by the applicant.
- To ensure that all job descriptions are in place and remain current and accurate
- To ensure all new employee administration is complete, filed and entered into Synergy; to include new starter paperwork, checklist, employment eligibility checks, offer letters and contracts
- To advertise new vacancies internally and update the ARYAANYA Careers webpage on a weekly basis
- To manage the administration of all recruitment records, ensuring that these are complete, accurate and up-to-date.
- To conduct exit interviews and complete the leaver process.
- To manage compliance with the Data Protection Act with respect to the storage of, access to and destruction of personal data.
Contact us – Lijoy@aryaanya.com