JOB DESCRIPTION: Office Assistant
Department: Admin Department
Reports to: Director
Our company is looking for an Office Assistant to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our
office. You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and
visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other
general office clerk duties and errands.
In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be
proficient with word processing applications. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills
is also highly valued.
Office Assistant Responsibilities:
• Handling incoming calls and other communications.
• Managing filing system.
• Recording information as needed.
• Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
• Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
• Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
• Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
• Coordinating events as necessary.
• Maintaining supply inventory.
• Maintaining office equipment as needed.
• Aiding with client reception as needed.
• Experience as a virtual assistant.
• Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases
• PREPARING INVOICES & FOLLOW UPS FOR PAYMENTS
• PETTY CASH ACCOUNTS
Office Assistant Requirements:
• Graduate degree in any discipline.
• Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
• Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
• Warm personality with strong communication skills.
• Ability to work well under limited supervision.
• Great communication skills.
Contact us – Lijoy@aryaanya.com